Freitag, 5. August 2016

A couple trades I took this week (01.08.-05.08.2016)

I did not take many trades this week, even thoug the watch list was full.

EG



This trade got triggered on 03.08.16. The location was nice. But there was no follow through.



This week is not really an ideal week to look for trades, due to the amount of high impact news.

US Oil



This trade got triggered yesterday (04.08.16). Depending on how this trade develops, I might keep this trade open over the weekend.

Update 11.08.16:
As you can tell, I did keep the trade open until today.



I took a late exit as I am travelling. As long my position is at BE I am fine letting it go.
Price is acutlly at an interesting level on this timeframe. But the daily did form a strong bearish pattern. I am rather bullish this asset, but do not want to jump at this moment. As I am traveling, I do not want to to put myself into stress. The daily close will lead my way.

Happy trading,
TT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen