Donnerstag, 29. September 2016

Trades of the week 26.09.-30.09.16

This week started with losing trades. But the week is not over.

Below are the trades I took. Even though most pairs/assets did not give me clear signals, I took quite some trades. Below are all the trades I took this week.

EUR vs CAD

As mentioned in "Setups for the week ahead 26.09.-30.09.16" I did see price approaching an interesting level. Price did penetrate the level I had an eye on.



I took a trade without really a signla. I have seen simmilar patterns work so I took the touch trade at the top of the level. I was aware of the risk involved i.e. trading without a signal. I took a small position to test the water. As you can see, I did get stopped out.



Below is the corrent developement of this asset.



CAD vs JPY

Simmilar reason as EUR vs CAD.



Price was testing support and formed a rejection candle which was my setup and my trigger. This was an early test with a small position. Price did move further south to bounce off and move back north. Below is the current developement of this asset.



You are never too late for a trade. Be afraid of being to early. EUR vs CAD and CAD vs JPY eventually moved in my direction. But without me. Am not upset or dissapointed.

GBP vs NZD



This asset did give me a bullish setup at an interesting location. However, switching between bid and ask price, does not give the same signal. At the time of my entry I did not compare both. The level was good anyway.

EUR vs AUD



Took a small position after the close below the box. Wanted to add to the position on a retrace. Price is now at an interesting level again.

AUD vs USD



GBP vs NZD



US30



I barely trade this asset. I liked the setup.

EUR vs NZD



I got spiked out. Price did print another setup but am too late to take the trade. Price came just enought so wick me out. The ideal stop would have been below the narrow greay zone. But I did not want to be in the trade if price manages to go that far. Have to make compromises.

USD vs CHF



Although USD/CHF was not mentioned in the setps for the week ahead, I did have a look at this pair. Currently this asset is not progressing. I did take this trade based on the Daily Timeframe. With a close below the fractal level I will consider closing the trade or take half off. I did like the structure and the location. If you look to the left you'll see support. But the cross currency analysis is not in favour of USD strength. I go with what I see. If this trade works, good. If not, also good.

GBP vs CAD



GBP/CAD has been interesting throughout the week. I missed my initial entry. Now  price is back at an interesting level. Yesterday candle closed strong bearish though. But this trade is in line with my weekly bias. This bias is valid until the weekly proves me wrong. The traditional stop would be below the long wick. But I personally like to keep my stops rather aggressive than traditional.

Coming to a currency pair that I was most interested in. I am still interested in this asset.

NZD vs CAD



Price did move in my anticipated direction. I just didn't get the ideal entry, hence I am sitting on the sidelines. A touch trade would have been profitable here. But that is hindsight analysis which does not count much. As you are never too late, I am looking for a nice setup to go short. Either this week or next week (if next week bias still is bearish).

Happy trading,
TT




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen