Freitag, 9. Dezember 2016

Trades I took this week 05.12.-09.12.16

I am transparent about my trades. I publish my winners and losers. This has the psychological effect to take only good trades. Good trades don't automatically mean winning trades. I wrote about this a couple months ago in the psychology section. Read more about this here. For the German translation here. I need to get more active in the section about psychology.

Below are the trades I took this week so far.

USD vs CHF

This asset was not really a favourite of mine in 'Setups for the week ahead 05.12.-09.12.16'.
I had the signal and took it.


NZD vs USD 

First trade.


I shortly after the first attempt there was a new signal. And I took it.


Update NZD/USD


I got taken out before the weekend. I am not going to take any new positions after this hour. Now am waiting for the weekly close.

All in all am happy with my trades, even though they didn't yield much.

Happy trading,
TT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen