Montag, 9. Januar 2017

Actual trades

AUD vs JPY

This is my first trade of the year. I took it based on the Hammer with high volume. Entry was on a lower timeframe.


I normally aim for a higher take profit, but the break of the last high is on thin volume. So I opt for a partial profit earlier than usual and give the remainder a chance to prove me right.

Update 12.01.17



EUR vs CAD

This is mere a set and forget trade that got triggered yesterday. My normal risk parameter is regualarly about 30 pips. But that requires me to be at the computer.


Update 12.01.17


NZD vs CAD 

This trade got taken yesterday 11.01.17. I did not have the time to post at the time I took this trade.


This is what happens at times. You get in at a good price, than the market spikes up and takes you out. As long we stay around this price level and price does not break above the upper red line, I might be looking for another opportunity here.

Happy trading,
TT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen