Sonntag, 24. Juli 2016

Setups for the week 25.07.-29.07.16

The Yen pairs remain interesting. I did keep an eye on EJ, UJ, AJ, CJ, and NJ.
The most interesting was EJ followed by UJ.
While all above mentioned Yen pairs reamain interesting, the most appealing asset is
EJ. Below is the pic. We may already have a setup as indicated in the chart below. I personally favour the zone around the big round nr. But a setup is a setup.



Below are the charts of the other Yen pairs.

CAD/JPY


CJ did print a Shooting Star at the level of interest, which makes this asset very interesting.

NZD/JPY


NJ has been an asset I closely monitored last week. It was rather difficult, so I decided not to post the setup. There were no trades anyway. Again a Shooting Star at a level of interest TL confluence.
I personally don't like this Shooting Star much. But it shows rejection.

USD/JPY



There is not really a setup on the weekly TF. But the weekly shows rejection in a bullish infected market. Bullish infected, because the bulls were stronger than the bears. But the level remains important and shows significance. As long the level is not violated, the level is valid.
I personally do not favour this pair much, because USD is strong also. But if I do get a valid setup, I'll take the trade.

AUD/JPY



AJ also printed a Shooting Star. But I don't like the shape of this candle. Same as most other Shooing Stars presented above. However, it shows rejection of an interesting level. If you look to the left, we see support. Support got broken and should act as resistance, which it did so far. So signs of reversals on a smaller TF are a go.

Important note on the charts: I mentioned it here and there. I want to make sure that it is not overread. The Shooting Star formations presented at AJ, CJ, NJ are not ideally shaped. While I don't like their shapes as Shooting Star, I do like what they show at the levels they were printed. Hence I am not really trading the Shooting Star frormation, but rather the rejection they present.

AUD/NZD



Another Shooing Star. We have rejection of last month and last week highs. If we have follow through, this would make the AJ trade more favourable than the NJ trade.

AUD/USD



Seems I missed a good setup last week. But we are never too late. Rather miss a trade than jump on a trade prematurely. Anyway, back to topic.
While last week rejection candle was interesting, the environment was still bullish. Last week managed to close below 0,75 which puts more significance to the setup. I'll have a close eye on this pair.

EUR/AUD



Price did honor the support zone I drew. This is a sing for more bulls to follow. Ultimately I am bearish this pair, but for the week ahead, my bias is bullish.

USD/CAD



UC is at range top. Price is back at the level I kept an eye on. Use range tactics during ranging markets. That means looking for a resistance bounce. However, USD shows strength. So need to be careful and extra picky.

Making a cross comparrison it seems like AUD seems to show weakness and USD rather strength.

NU is at an interesting level, I will keep an eye on NU as well. I didn't post a chart of NU above, because there is no clear signal. But an interesting level. NZD shows also signs of strength making a cross currency analysis. That would make NZD and USD both strong currencies. This makes trading this pair rather difficult. But I'll take the support bounce if I get a valid signal.

Below is NU



Happy Trading,
TT



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen