Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016

About me

Hi, I am TraderTrade. It’s nice you found interest in my Blog. This is my first blog ever. With that said it is obvious I am a bloody rookie when it comes to blogging. You will notice quickly that I am posting in English and German. The main language I am going to be using here is English. Reason being, English is necessary if you want to trade FOREX. However if you come across a German post that is not available in English and you would like to have an English translation, contact me. I will give my best to provide you the English translation. But bear with me if the translation takes longer than expected, as trading comes first.

So why am I even staring the blog? I have so many thoughts in my mind that I need to put first on words then on paper (in this case on PC). This will help me evolve personally and help me improve my trading endeavor. The blog is going to be like a trading journal for me. I’ll post my thoughts and ideas here. At times there is more than one setup to keep an eye on. The blog will help me to keep a tab on all the setups and future trade ideas. Further, the purpose of the bog is to document my thoughts on trading psychology, risk- and money management, market structure and what else is important for trading. You are invited to participate. I hope you’ll find this blog helpful.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen