Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016

Running trades

I am patiently waiting what this pair is going to do at the current level.


This one required some patienc, and still does. I need a weekly signal to make a final decision. But so far the structure of the market has not changed. But I'll be keeping a close eye on this one.

This is a trade taken based on the weekly. Actually all my trades are based on the weekly. More about that on a different post.


Currently price is testing a level of interest. I need to see the daily close. Then I will evaluate again what to do.

This asset was taken last week friday. So far I am fine with this asset. Will keep an eye on this one anyway. I did not feel the need to interfere on this trade, as I did on EU. 


The newst trade got triggered this afternoon. It's the DOW. First time ever I trade this asset. I liked the location so gave it a try with a pending waiting to get triggered. Eventually my order got tirggered.


This trade got stopped at breakeven minus slippage of a pip. Below is the chart. Later on I'll move this to the closed trades section.


Technically the setup is still valid. There was no violation of the setup. I kept this trade on a tight lesh for various reasons. One of the reasons are the amount of news streaming in today and tomorrow. However, I am not a news trader. But I take news into account. Equities are vulnerable anyway. I'll get more into news on a different post.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen