Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016

Here a couple of current trades and trades I closed today

This is EURUSD. I took this trade last week friday.


As you can see, my charts are pretty much naked.
I took the trade because I liked the location and the market structure. I might be getting more into details in a different post.

Another trade I closed today is EURAUD.


This is an asset I was monitoring since last week. Finally I had a signal and a trigger with yesterday close. If it was not for NFP I would have kept the trade open. I am not really expecting much volatility from this time on. But I was willing to take another shot at this pair if I get a nice setup on H4 timeframe. Spoiler alarm. I didn't get a setup. So I am leaving this pair alone for the time being


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen