Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016

What am I trading

While I am also investing in Stocks, my focus lies on trading Forex.

My initial interest was trading stocks. During my studies about how to trade stocks I came across Forex. At first I decided not to bother about Forex. It looked too complicated. And I wanted to trade stocks anyway. But the more I read about Forex, the more I got interested in it. And being able to move large sums of money with only litle capital does sound interesting, doesn't it?

While at first I put Forex aside it slowly became more and more interesting. So I started to read about Forex. At first it was difficult to understand that you are buying one currency and selling the other simultaneously. Stocks were a lot easier. And than there is the talk about leverage and margin requirement. It was at first sight very difficult. But I did give it a try anyway. And I do not regret it a single bit. At times Forex did drive me nuts and at times it still does though. But more about that on a different post.

What I will be posting here is mainly referred to Forex and CFD trading.
I will try to keep my posts up to date.
I try to keep everything I do up to date and post live trades as well as setups I am keeping an eye on.

At this point I feel the need to mention that this blog is mainly for my own purposes. Everyboday with keen interest is welcome to join me on my journey. Please do not follow my trade setups. I am not a signal provider and am not planning to become a signal provider. Everything I post here is based on my own thoughts and my own views. I am by no means giving any trading suggestions. Everybody is responsible for their own decision. Please do not take my ideas as an invitation to follow suit. I take no responsibility on gains or losses occured by following my setups or my ideas. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen