Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2016

Other trades this week 06.06.-10.06.16



This is a nice example how news of one currency can influence a total different
currency. NZD news did spike me out of a move that I could have participated in.
But things like that happen. Am not upset. It was a good trade,
even though resulting in a loss. Not all losing trades are bad trades. (see my post "Do you mind a losing trade?"

Fortunately I was in a different Yen pair.



This one is moving just nice so far. The lower wick of the last candle is disturbing tough.
Price is at a trouble zone. Last week low is creating some issues. But my bias for the week
is bearish.
Keep in mind that we are close to support. That was the thing disturbing me on the JPY pairs.

Update 09.06.16:
I did take half Profit. Price is at a level it was not able to violate. So I took half profit while giving
the remainder a chance to violate the level.



Second Update 09.06.16:
I closed the EJ trade after I came back from practice. I normally give my trades room to breath. But for this instance, I kept the leash tight due to the structure of the asset. As mentioned in the "Trade Ideas for the week 06.06.-10.06.16" the structure of the JPY pairs don't favor a generous approach. We are close to support and resistance. I gave this trade a chance to prove it is worth to keep it. It proved me wrong, so I closed it. Simple as that. Either it works, or it doesn't. I don't shed a single tear for the pips I gave back to the market. I took what is mine and am happy with it.
Below is the Chart.


The below asset was not on my watch list for this week. But I took a trade anyway. This does not
mean I did violate my setup. It just got interesting today.


News drow this asset higher. As mentioned above, this was also the reason what
stopped my AJ trade. However, as this asset moved up, the other JPY pairs moved
down (this is a form of divergence). And that was the reason for me to look for a nice opportunity to take a short trade.

Cheers,
TT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen