Montag, 20. Juni 2016

I will miss you a great deal

Saturday morning my cousin, my best friend, and my brother all in one closed his eyes for ever. He started his very last journey. He was not only my cousin, he was my brother, my best friend. Yesterday was his funeral. Rest in peace, my beloved cousin.
Makamin cennet olsun. Allah rahmet eylesin.

Fortunately I have only one position to take care off. And it is at breakeven. I may not be in the right state of mind to perform profound analysis. Even though I think I can do great analysis, The loss may influence me in a way I cannot know. I will try to keep the blog still runnin. This is a project I was and still am very excited about. I know I am my onw follower for the time being ;)

This blog is for me anyway. So this may help  me to stay focused. And it will keep my mind occupied I guess.

TT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen